Ordered Steps Principle

Ordered Steps Principle 


Psalm 37:23

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.


For me the thing that stood out was God clearly saying I need you to TRUST THE PROCESS!  It’s not going to be easy and it’s going to be days that you physically don’t BELIEVE that you can do it!  That’s the time that I AM going to show delight in your way son as I AM going to do it THROUGH YOU!  Yes it was days when I knew that I didn’t have the energy, courage or desire to make the next step as the enemy seemingly through every obstacle possible in my way!  Those were the days were my FAITH had to take me to the next step and the BELIEF that GOD would be within me is the only thing that sustained me!  


The best way for me to apply this principle was to become the principle!  As I daily use the gifts given to me to LEAD others GOD was literally LEADING ME and showing me that with the smallest BELIEF the LARGEST THINGS were possible!  This month has shown me that I have what it takes to be an OVERCOMER!!!  I have literally been the sole LEADER on my campus as I have not been able to hire a running mate BUT GOD!!!  The steps were ordered for HIM to get the GLORY for my STORY and the best part of it I fully understand is yet to be TOLD!  Therefore, when I walk into the #YearOfGREATNESS I will keep this principle at the forefront of my PRINCIPALSHIP as I know without a shadow of doubt now that, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.”  


My prayer is that this season will fortify my journey ahead with such an unshakable FAITH in GOD to ORDER MY STEPS and that everyone who comes in contact with me will be able to see what’s POSSIBLE!  I will continue to share my TESTIMONY with others and let them know that they too can pass the TEST if they will humble themselves allowing their STEPS TO BE ORDERED!  In closing I can witness to the fact that if you are willing to take the FIRST STEP GOD WILL LITERALLY DO THE REST!  


AMEN




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Confirmation Principle

Welcome to The Morning Huddle