Welcome to The Morning Huddle


Welcome to The Morning Huddle a dedicated space that will provide you with key insights into how to successfully navigate the opportunities that life throws your way.  I will use this space to share key tips that I have used to motivate and inspire the masses to reach their optimal levels of performance in life.  My background is being a coach, teacher, husband, father, youth and young adult pastor, consultant, #nbtchat moderator, No Box Thinking creator and most importantly a lifelong learner who is constantly seeking to become the best version of myself possible. As you can see the roles that I have and continue to serve in are leadership opportunities that I have found a way to successfully navigate for more than 22 years.  I am not taking this wealth of experience to share with others the blueprint used to make me a leader who sees every problem as a possibility to create a solution that will help those who are under my leadership.  The Morning Huddle will provide behind the scenes access to the ups, downs, ins and outs of become the best you!  All that is left to do is embrace the new normal of being comfortable at being uncomfortable as the journey to the top of your mountain will present various challenges that will require you to tap into an inner belief that you may not have ever known existed.  The Morning Huddle is truly designed with you in mind and will supply you with thought provoking content to CHALLENGE your MINDSET!  


                                                      



Welcome to The Huddle
By: Jonathan Kegler
Saturday 19, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Confirmation Principle

Ordered Steps Principle