The Provision Principle



Scripture - Psalm 23:5

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

God often uses material things to speak to us about spiritual things. And here God uses three things that we can touch and handle: a table, oil, and a cup to communicate how He sustains us.  The Lord has given us a couple of everyday items to show us how he can take the ordinary and make it extraordinary!  He states that He will PREPARE A TABLE, ANOINT MY HEAD and that MY CUP WILL OVERFLOW!  These statements show me that He is indeed MY PROVIDER and as long as I put MY FAITH in Him all things will workout for MY GOOD! That is why many consider this to be THE PROVISION PRINCIPLE!  

THE PROVISION PRINCIPLE can be applied in so many ways in everyday life as we have to know exactly where our supply is coming from. In man when they provide for us they are looking for monetary value in return. However, when God provides for us He is only looking for FAITH in Him from us!  In essence God is The Gift that keeps on giving.  This week I am going to take my time with the regular objects that we take for granted and open my eyes to see how God is indeed using them to bless me!  The good, bad, happy and sad things that are happening around me will be used to BLESS ME! 

Lord this week help me to see Your Hands in everything and to understand that no matter how man may perceive things to be going You are working it out for MY GOOD!  When I sit at tables that I would feel the need to speak up bridle MY TONGUE and speak for me!  This week I want to speak, act, love and fight like YOU!  In my pursuit to be Christlike I understand the trails that my come my way but will use this scripture as an OPPORTUNITY for the OVERFLOW to sustain ME!  I thank You in advance for ALL the PROVISIONS that You have made just for ME and for granting me the FAITH TO MOVE FOOLISHNESS OUT THE WAY via THE PROVISION PRINCIPLE!!!!

Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You Confirmation Principle

Welcome to The Morning Huddle

Ordered Steps Principle